Exceptional View from Bay Window in Table Sized Kitchen with Oak Cabinets & Natural Gas Range!! Hardwood Floors are Newly Refinished Throughout!! Entire Interior Freshly Painted!! Custom Floor-to-Ceiling Built-Ins in Family Room & Sliding Glass Door to Patio!! 4 Good Sized Bedrooms on Main Level and 2 more on Lower Level. New floor in Rec Room area that has In-Law Suite Possibilities. Total Square Footage Approximately 2,848Lot Backs to Parkland with Creek View and Wildlife!! Great Commuter Hub to Washington or Baltimore!! Near 90 Acre Park with Hiker Biker Trails, Indoor/Outdoor Olympic Pools, Fishing Pond, Picnics, Tennis, Hoops, Huge Tot-Lot, Exercise-Stations, Ball Fields, Something for Everyone!! Near Shopping and Schools!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Brick, Block, Brick Front
2,608 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Other
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)